- Prospective Members
- Greek Experience
Beta Theta Pi - Tau Sigma
- Dues: Fall 2016 Projected Live-In Cost: $3000
- Style of living: Suites and Bedroom Style
- Maximum capacity: 48
- Internet: Wireless throughout entire house.
- Cable: N/A
- Other Information:
- Lower level currently undergoing several renovations and updates during the Spring of 2014.
- New sprinklers and fire suppression system installed in Fall of 2013.
- Suite style living completely reconstructed in 2008.
- Large, spacious dining room and common areas.
- In-house chef serving meals Monday-Friday.
- Well stocked, 24/7 kitchen with access to all cooking appliances.
- Formal living room and meeting spaces.
- Newly renovated study room with student workspace.
- Movie room with couches and big-screen television.
- Recreation room with ping-pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Secluded, fenced in patio with deck and outdoor grill.
- Large parking lot with space for all live in members.
- Free laundry center and wireless internet.
- Several living options including single rooms, bedroom-style doubles, and suites.
- Live-in house director and advisor.
- Many leadership opportunities available through committee and executive-level officer positions.
- Strong focus on leadership, scholarship, community service, and friendship.
- Freshmen: Encouraged to live in
2120 Lincoln Way
Ames, IA 50014
Beta Theta Pi is dedicated to building men of principle for a principled life. Our brotherhood aids the individual, builds the Fraternity, and strengthens the host academic institution through lifelong devotion to intellectual excellence, high standards of moral conduct, and responsible citizenship.
Established at Iowa State University in 1905, we are an award-winning chapter, distinguished among Beta chapters internationally for campus involvement, leadership development, and excellence in risk management. We are always geared towards progress in what we consider our great tradition at Iowa State University. We are always looking for men who would like to make their mark at Iowa State and positively contribute to the Greek community, campus, and Ames. We are gentlemen, scholars, and leaders.
|Philanthropy||Beta Burritos - This event is an awesome opportunity for our chapter to give back to the Special Olympics with the rest of the Greek community, as well as the Ames community. Be on the lookout for more details!|
|Colors||Delicate shades of Pink and Blue.|
|Symbols||Beta Dragon, Wooglin.|
|National Founded||August 8, 1839|